Meals On Wheels
The “Meals On Wheels” is a meal delivery program available to all persons who are unable to provide meals for themselves regardless of age or income.
Meals provided by the Meals On Wheels program are ordered Monthly and delivered to recipients by a dedicated volunteer team, three times a week.
Meals On Wheels Program Details
- Individuals must be at home to receive the meals delivered by volunteers.
- An invoice for meals will be delivered at the beginning of each month.
- Hot Meals provided by Schubert Centre Catering.
- No Delivery Fee, No Tax.
- Affordable, hot, nutritious and delicious meals include soup or salad, entrée & dessert.
- Delivery in Vernon, Coldstream & surrounding area on Monday, Wednesday & Friday.
- Delivered by kind and generous volunteers who joyfully give their time and resources.
- Available to anyone who has difficulty purchasing and preparing meals.
- Handicapped or disabled.
- Payment in advance by cash, check or e-transfer.
Who Is Eligible?
Any community member is eligible.
How To Refer:
1. Call the administrative office to register at 250. 549 4201, Ext.6